Wednesday 8 June 2011

I love Nollywood actors and actresses, that is why I keep talking about them most of the time. I came across these few pictures of some of them with their kids and thought I could share with you my readers. 
please enjoy yourselves.

Regina Askia of Nigeria's most wanted fame! you guys remember her right!!

Caroline with her son. very cute 
Omosexy, with two of her kids...... awww, aren't they looking  good? am loving this.
 wish I cud have a figure like.
Omoni.  I just love her. she's  so fine and her acting skills is just superb.
More on Nollywood, I still managed to get more pictures of some of our very own hot guys in the industry and was able to come out with this. Check them out, hope u like them. Who would you rather hit among the guys?? who's hot, who's got the swag? and who is sexy?

Pat atta

Ramsey and Chidi (used to have a crush on him o):-
Nonso, looking good
yul Edochi. (son of veteran actor peter edochie) 
 what do you guys think of Yul? he is cool right?

chidi Mokeme

 Gideon okeke of tinsel fame. I like his acting.
okay guys, that is all for now. enjoy yourselves!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Regina Askia.. wow.. nice to see her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never knew Omoni Oboli had kids o ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. regina looks good. used to like her acting skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. memories! Regina Askia!!
    Cute pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three (3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster Dr Azuka have help a man to get back her wife and i gave him a reply to his email (dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com) and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 24 hours  that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Azuka..or add him up on whats-app +44 7520 636249

    ReplyDelete