Monday 18 November 2013

It can only be by His Grace!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

*"...When upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings; name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done..."* 

That is the song I've been singing since Saturday. The Lord has done me well. Yes He has... I was able to complete the journey I started, and I completed very well! it was all by His help, grace and mercy! I am soo thankful and very humbled.

Thank you all for the encouragements, the well wishes and the prayers! Y'all have been part of this great and wonderful success story and journey! 

I'd rather tell the rest of the story in pictures. Enjoy:









Then I got home to this surprise!




Wish us all an enjoyable week! Blessings and more!

Peace... I'm out!

14 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty dress!
    Congrats once more and why is there no picture with my SIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with HoneyDame....your dress is beautiful

    Congratulations, again, and don't forget to send 'our' cake...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun!
    dressed2dnines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww... congratulations Priscy! Love the dress too.
    You are loved gal, no matter what, never forget that bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, it really is a big deal. More power.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete